Sunday, December 1, 2013
11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Take a step back in time and enjoy the pleasures of a homegrown small town holiday on the grounds of the New London Historical Society. You’ll encounter strolling musicians and enjoy miniconcerts throughout the day in the Transportation Building.
The Town Crier will direct you to scheduled performances.
• Shop at the General Store for baked goods. And restore your energy with refreshments in the Meeting House.
• Visit the hearthside cookers at the Scytheville House where you can sample their home-made creations, and marvel at the diversity of items they can cook on an open fire!
• The Holiday Craft Room will feature a variety of other crafts. ($1 per child fee for Craft Room.)
• Capture a seasonal and historic image of friends and family in our decorated antique sleigh – perfect for greeting cards.
• Shop for one-of-a-kind and favorite items at the Silent Auction.
Admission: $4 members, $6 non-members. Memberships available at the gate.